Kova AIMO Ambidextrous Mice
- 7,000dpi optical sensor with overdrive mode
- Easy-Shift[+]™ button duplicator with 22 functions
- 12 mouse buttons + solid 2D Titan Wheel
- Ambidextrous shape optimized for L/R use
- 16.8m multi-color illumination system
- 32-bit ARM MCU + on-board memory
- ROCCAT® Swarm next-gen driver system
- Talk® FX + AlienFX™ lighting effects for games
- Smart Cast intuitive & reflexive button layout
Ambidextrous mice typically compromise on comfort and functionality. Not the Kova AIMO. It is ergonomically optimized for both left- and right-handed gamers alike, offering exceptional comfort and performance regardless of which hand is using it.
AIMO represents both a lighting engine and an eco-system at once. Its functionality grows based on the number of AIMO-enabled connected devices. It reacts organically based on your usage, presenting state-of-the-art illumination scenarios without the need for configuration.
QUICK-FIRE TOP BUTTONS
Two additional top buttons represent functional design for intuitive control. They let you execute commands rapidly and responsively by barely moving your finger and without needing to think twice. Fully configurable in Swarm.
ILLUMINATED TITAN WHEEL
The robust Titan wheel is two-directional and built to withstand fast and intense gaming. It also features a lighting zone that you configure to your personal style.
Swarm functions as a unified driver suite for all of your games and ROCCAT devices. You can use it to configure AIMO and the Kova AIMO’s 20 button functions. You can also use it to create and save macros directly the mouse’s on-board memory.
- Pro-Optic Sensor R6 with up to 7000dpi
- 1000Hz polling rate
- 20G acceleration
- 1ms response time
- 12-bit data channel
- 50MHz Turbo Core V2 32-bit Arm based MCU
- 512kB onboard memory
- Height: 3.80cm
- Width: 6.60cm
- Length: 13.10cm
- Weight: 99g
- System requirements: USB 2.0 (or higher), Internet connection (for driver software)
- Operating system: Windows® 7, 8, 10 & 11 (software support)